Saturday, November 03, 2007

On my way - almost

Somebody put up some quilt show pictures, already, and I looked at a couple and then stopped. It's like spoilers; I don't want to know ahead of time! I'm sure the list of winners is posted by now, too, but I've resisted looking for it. I'll find out soon enough, in just a couple of hours.

I nearly forgot that I told my aunt I'd have lunch with her. I'd better get going! And the Livejournal people are meeting at 6:30 tonight, not 6, so it's a good thing I checked on that.

OK, what am I forgetting?
camera - check
batteries and recharger - check (although I'm wondering whether I should go buy more!)
comfortable shoes - check
toothbrush and hairbrush - check
change of clothes - check
money and ticket - check

Really, what more do you need?

(I am tempted to stop at the new Best Buy on the freeway and buy an extra memory card for my camera, actually, as well as the batteries. Last year I ran out of room!)

No comments: