Friday, November 16, 2007

Hundertwasser

The judged show pictures are all up - 302 of them. I'm still working on the exhibits. I didn't take near as many exhibit pictures this year - I did the judged show first and I was tired and cranky by the time I got to the exhibits. I take many fewer pictures when I'm cranky.

OK, now here's something where I'm not sure if it's really a quilt:
If Hundertwasser Did the Northern Lights

It's a pretty thing, whatever it is. Actually if you click over to flickr and click on "all sizes" to get the big version, it appears to be quilted. So I guess that answers that question. (There were some things called "art cloths" in one exhibit that are definitely not quilts, for what's that worth. They were cool, though. I will get those pictures up soon.)

"If Hundertwasser Did the Northern Lights" (above) made by Carol J. Moore of Toronto; from the exhibit "The Sky's the Limit" at IQF 2007.



(Actually, the rest of the pictures are already up on flickr; they are just hidden because they're not labeled yet. I am unhiding them as I label them. If I have you marked as a "friend" as well as a contact you can sneak over early and see them.)

No comments: