Saturday, March 11, 2006

I'm finally quilting!


starting to quilt
Originally uploaded by Mellicious.

I used Sulky variegated thread in an orange and gold colorway - it might've been called Sunset, but I'm not quite sure about that. And I used a deep fuchsia on the back. (I may switch bobbin colors for the top half, though. I haven't decided for sure about that yet.)



Later:
I found the piece of paper where I wrote down the thread colors - the Sulky Blendables color is indeed Sunset (the number is 733-4003). And in case somebody really wants to know, the fuchsia I used on the back is Mettler 959. I went to the LQS today and bought some more of both, and also some Mettler 505, a yellow-orange, to use on the top half of the back. (I wasn't out of the Sulky yet but since I'm intending to use it on two quilts I figured I would need some more before I finished. I was out of the fuchsia, and it was my mom's, to boot. Hopefully I won't use up another whole spool.)

No comments: