Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Donations, anybody?


Gift certificate
Originally uploaded by Mellicious.


Eliza of Modern Gypsy is organizing a fundraiser for a friend who has brain cancer - it's the husband of Sara of Manto Fev, for those of you who know her. And since brain cancer has insinuated itself into my life (or more accurately, my mother's), I wanted to help. I didn't have any quilts on hand that I could send - and no time to whip one up right now - so I made up a little gift certificate for a wallhanging instead. If anybody else is interested in donating something, here is Eliza's initial post, and there are further details here.

And if you have always wanted one of my quilts, well, here's your chance! The raffle is supposed to get started towards the end of the month, and I will post the details when I know them.

No comments: