Saturday, May 07, 2005

Whew!


testing... 
Posted by Hello

(and woohoo - it works!)

And up on the design wall at Mom's house is green quilt #1, in the arrangement I posted a couple of days ago. Doesn't it look great? I'm going to do some tinkering before I assemble, but boy, I am pleased. It even has the 3D effect when you look at it from a distance.

Incidentally, as it stands this is a charm quilt - no repeats. I even had some triangles left. Apparently I have close to 150 greens. So believe me when I say I have too much fabric. (My current thinking is that the other quilt is going to be bigger and thus will have to have some repeats.)

Oh, and the pictures visible on the wall are me, approximately age three, and my sister.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes. It does look great.
-Gillian