Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Unknown star quilt


star quilt
Originally uploaded by Mellicious.

I found this in my IQF 2000 pictures, which means I don't know who made it. (I didn't start getting methodical about my picture-taking until 2002 or so.) Anyway, the more I look at it, the more I like it. You don't see many quilts with multiple lone-stars, do you?



Mystery solved!
It's Party of Three, by Susan Cleveland of West Concord, Minnesota. (And it won 1st place in Traditional Pieced, Small.) Many thanks to K.M., who found the list (with pictures)!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good grief..forgot to leave the url.
Sorry about that.
http://quilting.about.com/library/0lib/houston0/blh0_win-cat.htm

Mel said...

Ooh, I found it! (I'll edit the original post & add it.) Thanks KM!

Anonymous said...

You're more than welcome.
I love the quilts you post and this one was intriguing.
KM :)