Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Weekly report

I went to Mom's on Sunday instead of Saturday this week. (Saturday I didn't do much except go see Star Wars.) I felt like I got stuff done, but I can't exactly tell you what. I didn't finish the red blocks. I need to do 2 more of those 5" blocks before I go to see Karen - which is in 10 days! yike! - but since next weekend is a long weekend I could easily spend 2 days quilting if I wanted to. (Not that it's going to take me two days to do two 5" blocks anyway.) I didn't work on the green quilt, either. (I'm actually thinking that I'm just going to put on a plain wide border in a pretty fabric, and stop there. It's a busy quilt, I think a calm border would be a good thing.) I also didn't work on those Ohio Star blocks, and haven't in ages, and I'm starting to feel a little guilty about that. I think it's starting to be time I got that quilt finished.

Are y'all enjoying the quilt show - all the pictures? I'm having fun with Flickr and I'll keep putting them up as long as people are interested in seeing them. And I have hundreds. Literally. (I'm gonna have to get a Flickr Pro account eventually, I can already see that coming. Luckily it's not terribly expensive.)

No comments: