Thursday, February 02, 2006

Quilt of the week


Church-window
Originally uploaded by Bente2005.


("Quilt of the week" because that's about how often I seem to be posting lately. Knowing me, I will probably get on a roll and start posting more frequently again before long!)

Anyway, isn't this nice? If you click through to the original, there's a link to the picture she was working from, too.


I did get some work done on the zipper quilt over the weekend. I had too many other irons in the fire to quite get the quilt top together, but I'm very, very close. I've just got to finish sewing the last few blocks together. I made things more complicated (which is par for the course for me) by starting to sew the leftover small pieces together in strips for the back. I figured I could put the strips between bigger pieces; I think it'll be cute.

No comments: