Thursday, January 26, 2006

Lady of the Lake


Lady of the Lake
Originally uploaded by Mellicious.

Here's a fabulous quilt I haven't gotten around to featuring yet. I especially love the applique border.

Made by Rita Verroca of California; from the exhibit "In the American Tradition IV" at IQF 2005.




Incidentally, I have gotten little bits done on the zipper quilt the last two weekends. I haven't made a gigantic amount of progress where it's worth taking a new picture, but I am getting there, slowly. I am very close to getting the top finished. I will have two days to work on it this weekend (Saturday and Monday) so hopefully I will be able to get that done, and I'll try to remember to take the camera this time!

I entered the zipper quilt and the autumn leaves quilt in the guild quilt show, which is called "Mayfest" but is at the end of April this year, so I really have to get going and get both of those finished! I still have a good bit to go on the leaf quilt, too. (It has a border which is still not done...)

No comments: