Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Finished zipper top (at last!)


finished zipper top (at last!)
Originally uploaded by Mellicious.


My bad, I posted this on Flickr yesterday and forgot to put it here. After weeks and weeks of saying I was almost finished with the quilt top, this time I really am! Go me! (Now I have two and a half months, more or less, to finish this quilt and the autumn leaf quilt before the quilt show that they've already been entered in - so it's not really like I'm over the hump. Work, work, work.)

(That last was a joke. If I'd work a little more it wouldn't take me so long to get anything finished!)



Later: I forgot to say that I did a lot of unsewing and resewing on that last seam. I really need to make sure I stop when I'm tired, I do bad quilting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The zipper quilt top looks great. I've been inspired by your photos to make one myself. I bought the fabric last weekend and am all the more excited to start it now that I see yours finished.

Anonymous said...

dude!!! it looks great! and i LOVe the strip sets you made for the back. awesome! so bright and sunny. i just saw a fat quarter pack in a catalog that made me think of this quilt - and then had to email myself from work to remind me to come check out what you had done!!! (they block flickr photos at work).

this is super!