Monday, December 26, 2005

Paula Nadelstern snowflake


Nadelstern snowflake quilt
Originally uploaded by Mellicious.



I've been having fun creating photosets over on Flickr. The latest is black & bright quilts but I've gradually been assembling a number of them. (After all, what's the use of having this huge collection of quilt pictures if you don't do something with them?) They're all pretty much works in progress, but there is also:
funny quilts,
holiday and winter, spring, summer, autumn
my favorites

Probably more to come. Oh, I did an applique one too, but I'm too tired to go find the link. It's huge, I have lots and lots of applique pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her quilts. I read her book on how to make them and they aren't really that hard. But they are so time-consuming and detail oriented that I don't think I could ever do one.

Mel said...

I didn't really understand how they were made until I heard her lecture. I thought they were more like a Stack & Whack type of thing. I'm sort of sorry I didn't take the class! - although you're right, very detail-oriented. I'd probably never finish one anyway.

The Calico Cat said...

Thanks for sharing! I love a virtual quilt show. Paula is a favorite artist of mine too... too much detail work for me though....