Friday, December 02, 2005

Flotsam

Oh my god, this is the most gorgeous crazy quilt I've ever seen. (The best picture is in the flash-based part of her site, but she tells how to get there at the bottom of the entry.) (Found via Arlee at Albedo Design.)


A friend who works in a children's bookstore sent me a link to Winter Lights: A Season in Poems & Quilts, which I now really want to buy:



The same author has a previous book: Pieces: A Year in Poems & Quilts. I've never even seen either one of these, have you guys? (Of course I don't have kids, or even nieces or nephews in this age group, so I guess there's no reason why I should. But somehow I feel like I should know about everything quilt-related!!)


And it took me a couple of days to notice, but Quilt Channel had nice things to say about me! (Although they called Quilts Galore a "new blog" - hey, man, this blog is over a year old, that makes it practically ancient, comparatively speaking!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The author, Anna Grossnickle Hines, has a website at http://www.aghines.com/