Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!


Polar Prowler
Originally uploaded by Mellicious.

Made by Patricia Goffette, Washington. From IQF 2004.

I did get a little quilting done yesterday, for the first time in ages. My mom is finally home from the hospital. (I took the zipper quilt stuff home with me weeks ago, but somehow I never got anything done at my house.) So I went over there yesterday, and I got the 5th row finished, and started picking blocks for the 6th row. I'm thinking right now that that row, the 6th row, is going to end up being the bottom row. I'm going to do three more rows, but I'm going to add them to the other end. I think it'll end up looking more balanced that way.

(I have no new pictures. I forgot to take my camera. It doesn't look all that different than the last one I posted, though, except that I rearranged those last four blocks again and then finished that row.)




No comments: