Thursday, December 01, 2005

Cats and quilts



Originally uploaded by 3e.

Have I said that I have a new computer? It's very nice, and I'm very excited - I'd better be, since it's my main Christmas present! - but I've been spending a whole lot of time trying to get organized. Instead of files and pictures on three different computers and dozens of CDs, I'm trying to get to the point where nearly everything is on the hard drive, except for backups. I mean, what's the point of having that huge hard drive if you don't use it?

(I also have a DVD burner, but I don't understand what kind of DVDs to buy for it. I need a tutorial.)

So anyway, I'm trying to do some organizing on Flickr at the same time. (Considering that I now have well over 1000 pictures in my photostream, some extra organization is definitely warranted.) And in the process of messing around with that I found my way to the flickr "clusters" - the quilt, cat, bed cluster is just about the most adorable thing ever (except for possibly the cat noses and the dog noses). Does that design that the cat above is guarding look familiar?



(Hint: look here!)

No comments: