Sunday, July 17, 2005

Weekend update

Still working on the inevitable gift quilt. I'm getting ready to be done. But I had to go and get fancy, and I feel like I'm never going to be done. (It's not really true, though - I'm almost done on the binding, and I'm making good progress on the quilting now that I've made up my mind what I want to do. Eventually, I will get this done!)

Mom is still working on the batik quilt. She had a busy week, and didn't get a whole lot of quilting done. But she did make some progress, and she's ready to start on the borders, apparently. She found a black-and-white leaf batik (I think I have it in some other color, it looks really familiar) that she's going to use for an outer border. I think she was talking about doing a solid-black inner border.

No comments: