Thursday, July 28, 2005

Annual auction

I don't know if anybody who reads my weblog is in the Houston area, but I thought y'all might like to see the pictures, anyway: some of the items available at my guild's annual auction are pictured on the guild website. (Look in the "Latest News" box for the link.) My mother's little hand-pieced Drunkard's Path is one of them - I had forgotten that she donated it. The auction is always a lot of fun, even if I hardly ever buy much. (There are plenty of other people who make up for me!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretty stuff! i really like the various types/sizes beige star one!

Mel said...

The beige stars were made by the Friendship Bee - Mom made one but I couldn't tell you which one! They have a history of coming up with some really nice designs for auction quilts.