Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Quilt guild

Shar Jorgensen was our speaker last night. She was really good and had some gorgeous quilts, but boy, did she talk for a long time. Although I ended up getting home at 10:15, which wasn't too horribly late. She said she didn't even bring all of the quilts she wanted to bring, so I guess it could have been longer! I believe she brought every single quilt on this page, though. (Bonus: if you're doing the October Shop Hop, you know where the bunny is now!) The people behind me were grumbling about their butts being sore - but nobody got up and left. I think that's the mark of a good presentation, because, honestly, somebody is going to grumble no matter what. I've been an officer in the guild and I've learned that for a fact.

In other quilt-guild-related news, there are finally pictures from our quilt show up! And, well, here's mine. (This one is mine, also, but the picture is sort of muddy, and the first one is my pride and joy, anyway.) And this one is my mother's, and so is this one.

No comments: