Wednesday, August 03, 2005

The fish quilt


The finished quilt!
Originally uploaded by Mellicious.


Finally! we can post pictures!


This is the gift quilt I have been carrying on about for ages and ages. We actually borrowed the design from that Ohio Star sampler I was working on months ago. (It's a sampler because the centers are mini-sampler blocks. You can see that in the picture above - at least a little bit - but I didn't put it in when I did that EQ design.) We were told that the newlyweds have a lot of neutrals in their house, and Karen also figured out from somewhere that they like red. All of that started coming together when we found a beautiful black and tan batik at eQuilter. Plus, they recently moved to Ohio, so what could be more appropriate than Ohio Stars?

(More later.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's beautiful!!! love it! also love ohio stars! :) did two for my sampler blocks and really enjoyed them! great job you two!!!