Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The Modern Quilt Workshop



I finally got this book today. I really like the quilts so I might be joining the Modern Quilt-Along after all. Have I mentioned that I have been stewing over the idea of doing a pink, orange and yellow quilt? I got the idea a couple of weeks ago, and I'm thinking that this might be the place to use that. The Zipper quilt (the one on the cover) is my initial favorite, but we'll see how I feel in a few days.

(I scrolled down to see what I had said about this before, and it turned out to be nothing, publicly - I had written an entry and never published it. Duh.)

Also - here is somebody else's zipper quilt, in fairly similar colors to what I'm talking about. Not entirely the same, though. (It's very cute.)


(Later: that last link had changed since I posted this. So if you've tried to look at it and gotten a 404 error, it should work now.)

No comments: