Saturday, August 20, 2005

About those Amazon links...

Is anybody else occasionally seeing a big flashy orange Amazon ad instead of the picture of the book on those Amazon links below? Just wondering, because I am. Grrr. I am going to try to make sure I post a text link to the book as well as the fancy ones, just in case.

Here's the text links for the three from this week:
Hometown Quilts
Denyse Schmidt Quilts
The Modern Quilt Workshop

(Actually I think this happened the first time I used one of those links, too, but I waited so long before using another one that I forgot about it. But I have gotten the itch to do some kind of a "favorite books" post soon, so I better remember it this time.)


Update: if you do see the big orange Amazon ad, hitting reload seems to fix it. Maybe that's what they put up when the book image won't load for some reason, I don't know.

No comments: