Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Upcoming quilt shows

This is an expanded (but not necessarily complete) edition of what I started in the last entry: "major" US quilt shows in the next year:

Feb 21-24: Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival, Hampton, VA
Feb 28-Mar 2: Quilt Festival of New Jersey, Somerset, NJ
Mar 27-30: Quilters' Heritage Celebration, Lancaster, PA
Apr 11-13: International Quilt Festival-Chicago, Rosemont, IL
Apr 23-26: AQS Quilt Show & Contest, Paducah, KY
May 1-4: Denver National Quilt Festival, Denver, CO
June 19-21: NQA Quilt Show, Columbus, OH
July 12: Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show, Sisters, OR
July 24-27: Quilt Odyssey, Hershey, PA
July 25-27: International Quilt Festival (new summer edition), Long Beach, CA
Aug 20-23: AQS Quilt Expo, Nashville, TN
Sept 4-7: Pennsylvania National Quilt Extravaganza, Harrisburg, PA
Sept 18-21: World Quilt and Textile on Tour (whatever that is!), Manchester, NH
Oct 8-11: AQS Quilt Expo, Des Moines, IA
Oct 16-19: Pacific International Quilt Festival, Santa Clara, CA
Oct 30-Nov 2: International Quilt Festival, Houston, TX
Nov 13-16: Greater Chicago Quilt Expo, Schaumberg, IL
Jan 15-18, 2009: Road to California, Ontario, CA

I didn't link these individually, but here are the links: Quilts Inc (which is IQF), AQS, NQA, Quilt Odyssey, QHC, road2ca, Sisters, and QuiltFest for the rest.

(I'm sure I've missed some things and I will gladly take suggestions - but please don't everybody send me the dates for their local quilt show, or this will get out of hand fast!)

4 comments:

Quilting Pirate said...

you rock! This makes it easy to find now that I have starred your entry :D Thanks!

LuĂ­sa Silva said...

Thanks for such useful information. After august I would like to visit a quilt show (for the first time in my life) but I really don't know what to choose. I heard that the Houston show is very good. I will try to get informations about the others on your list. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

My friends and I go to the Houston Quilt Show every year and thoroughly enjoy every minute of it. It provides great inspiration, time with other quilters, and excellent tools to help you in your hobby.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.