Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Journal quilts by Ami Simms - and an interview

Journal quilts - Ami Simms From the exhibit "Journal Quilt Project 2006: A Page From My Book" at the 2006 Houston International Quilt Festival.

There's a good interview with Ami Simms up, as part of the Save Our Stories project. It makes me want to make something to send in to Ami's Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative. (Actually, I think I have an idea about something to do for that. More later, if it pans out.)

(I think I've posted this picture before, but it seems to be the only thing of Ami's I have a picture of! Besides, they're related to the AAQI and they're cool.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.