Thursday, February 14, 2008

Progress report

6 blocks sashed

I haven't gotten too far on this, but I thought I'd post the progress on the sashing. I'm not far from finishing - the third row is partly done, too. I really should get back to it and get it over with. Assembling blocks has never been my favorite part of quilting.


Adding: I also haven't posted a picture of the sewing room, now that it's actually functional (if not exactly beautiful):

The sewing room

That pole sticking up on the right is the Ott-Light that I bought at Office Depot, which I love. It has a very different bulb in it than any other Ott I've ever seen, but it works just fine.

5 comments:

Michael5000 said...

Your stars look great!

Jane O' said...

Beee-u-ti-ful! Great colors.

Anonymous said...

hello fellas. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking for that singular brand. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers are about 170 bucks on every site. But completely I base this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi there bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices for the velcros are approximately 330 dollars everwhere. But for all I base this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi there fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that singular brand. The prices for the boots are all over 190 bucks on every site. But for all I base this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what do you think?