Sunday, March 25, 2007

Buttermilk Farm


Mom - From Buttermilk Farm, originally uploaded by Mellicious.


I keep bringing quilts home - I have no idea what I'm going to do with this, but it's too pretty to just let sit in my mother's closet. "Buttermilk Farms" or maybe "From Buttermilk Farms" is the name of the book it's from - I'm not sure if this pattern has a different name.

I was looking through Mom's books today - the one this pattern is from was there, which is what reminded me of it. She had quite a lot of quilt books, and I made a "keep" pile and a "give away" pile - the keep pile was quite a lot smaller, which will make my husband happy. A lot of her books were applique, for one thing, and since I don't do applique there's no sense in taking any of those, even if I do like to look at them!


Amazon is a wonderful thing - here it is: Buttermilk Farm (A Quilting Book)

No comments: