Monday, March 26, 2007

Batik Storm at Sea


Mom - Batik Storm at Sea, originally uploaded by Mellicious.


Another one of Mom's quilts that I brought home - it goes well with the big batik quilt that I have on the bed, and it's a beautiful piece in its own right, isn't it? You can see my husband's hands holding it up, it's not big at all. Mom kept it on a chest in her bedroom, and it's laying across my couch at the moment.

I need to find out who's running the guild quilt show next year - somebody had suggested that they have an exhibit of my mother's quilts, and if they're interested in doing it, I need to make sure the ones we might want for that stay together, or at least stay where we can get to them! (On the other hand, there's no shortage of her quilts to choose from.)

No comments: