Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Therese May


May - Creative Heart, originally uploaded by Mellicious.

One of the artists that Yvonne Porcella talked about a good bit was Therese May, and I do have pictures of a couple of Therese's quilts. (She does very heavily embellished quilts, which - as we have discussed lately - is one of my particular interests.) I found this one from last year's IQF, and there is also this one from 2004, which I just adore. (Look at the detail!)

Quilt above made by Therese May; from the Faculty Showcase at the 2006 Houston International Quilt Festival.

1 comment:

therese may said...

Dear Mel,

I enjoyed looking at your blog and especially seeing my work posted on it! Many Blessings and inspirations to you for the rest of 2007!
Therese May http://theresemay.blogspot.com