Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Mayfest


Trip to an Amish Garden, originally uploaded by Mellicious.


Some of you may remember me mentioning before that I took the names off of all the Mayfest photos, because of new quilt guild guidelines that seemed to forbid the use of names on a public website. However, since then I have talked to somebody who was there for the debate on those guidelines, and she convinced me that that was not their intent (the wording is very very confusing, really) and furthermore provided me with a spreadsheet with all the names and even the info from the program, so I am in the process of putting all this info back on the quilts. It may take me a while, though.

(The quilt above is one of the few that already has a name on it - it's by Jean Cloyd, and was made for the AQS "Life's a Trip" challenge last year.)

No comments: