Friday, June 16, 2006

Waterfront


Waterfront I
Originally uploaded by Mellicious.

Quilt above made by Kathy Curry of Colorado. From the Tactile Architecture exhibit at IQF 2005.

I can't believe I've never put up a picture of this quilt before. It's one of my favorites. (Although maybe it's because it's not all that great of a picture. A little fuzzy.)

I have two quilt projects right now with deadlines attached to them - the cranberry-pink block exchange, due early September, and a small autumn leaf quilt for the person who won Dante's raffle. I think I said I would have that one done in 3 months, so that's... September, too. Eek. I gotta get to work.

2 comments:

Lily Mulholland said...

I just love these picture quilts. This one is beautiful - even if the photo is a little blurry. :)

Shelina said...

Oh I would love to be there, looking at the scene in person. The craftsmanship in this quilt is wonderful. Maybe someday ...