Monday, December 03, 2007

Shop Hop

I found a list written on what looks like a piece of calculator tape - I think it's a list of what I bought at a Shop Hop past. I think from the items that it was around 2001 or 2002. It's very detailed!

Painted Pony
Pigma pen
1 yard teal & brown 18th c. repro
4 fat quarters - brown, pale blue & white, pink swirl, red butterfly
$18.12

It's a Stitch
6 FQ - juvenile brights and pink-red
14.61

Plain & Fancy
set of 1/2 yards
27.50 for 15 pc

Front Porch
1.75 red "toile" - end of bolt
4 FQ - 2 reds, green leaf, black
magazine

freebies:
Juliene's - FQ
PP - needle case kit
IS - patchwork heart
PF - big spool of thread
FP - birdhouse pattern

The funny thing is that I remember what several of these fabrics are. That teal and brown one, especially. And the red toile. I think there are still pieces of both of those floating around. And the 1/2 yards are on the back of the triple four-patch, I think.

No comments: