Thursday, August 23, 2007

The Amazon store

Amazon has really made their little online "aStores" nice, now - and very easy to set up, which is important for the html-phobic like me - so I made one. To tell you the truth, I'm less interested in sales per se as I am in having a way to put up a little book library with my favorites. That part really makes me happy. On the other hand, if you're going to buy one of these books from Amazon anyway, it'd be nice if you bought them through my store! I will put a link on the sidebar later, but for now here's the link:

The Quilts Galore Store

Maybe I should have an incentive - like, if I have a fair amount of sales, I promise to take more pictures at the quilt show this year! (I don't know how many that would be, because I already take an obscene amount, but oh well.)

No comments: