Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Skywest


Skywest, originally uploaded by Mellicious.


Quilt above made by Susan Leslie Lumsden of Thayer, Missouri, 2005.

I really love this quilt - it's on the cover of the Missouri Arts Council's annual awards program (which I found out about because Pam Rubert's husband won an award - congratulations!). I need to look this woman up and see if she teaches or anything, because I'm really crazy about this technique.



Added: She has a website - here (and watch out for the sound!) - but I don't see anything about teaching.

1 comment:

Susan Lumsden said...

I stumbled upon your website ( while googling myself) and saw you query about teaching. I have done some teaching and am happy to do so but haven't made the leap to promote myself nationally. Did you have a specific question?If you'd like to relink to the Skywest on my website you are wlecome to do so.