Sunday, June 12, 2005

Weekly report

Wow, how did I manage to go three whole days without posting so much as a picture?

Karen wrote about "QuiltCon3" (i.e., my visit) here, incidentally. (She was even more close-mouthed about what we were working on than I was, probably with good reason. I have no reason to think that the intended recipients will be reading over here - although they could, I suppose - but they might well be reading her journal.)

Yesterday I sewed together autumn leaves. I am over halfway done! Only, uh, 90 or so blocks to go. I took a picture but I haven't uploaded it yet. I'll get it up in the next day or so. Mom is working on assembling a quilt made of bee blocks - which for some reason I didn't think to take a picture of. I might have a picture of some of the blocks, I'll have to look.

No comments: