Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Fabric purchases


Here's the fabric I bought at the quilt store in Ypsilanti (which was cute - I might put up a picture). They had a lot of sale fabric for $4 a yard and you only had to buy half a yard - the three fabrics on the bottom row that are not batiks (so, the two paisleys and the dragonflies) were all sale fabrics. The batiks were also all on sale for 25% off, too.

That was a nice store, but it didn't have nearly as much fabric as the other one we went to, which was in Ann Arbor. I was feeling too broke to really indulge myself there, but I sure could have. I bought about a yard and a half of fabric, total, which is fairly restrained by my standards.

So since I was off work today, I washed all my fabric. I had a good bit of other fabric that needed washing - the last time I washed fabric I only ran one load and I had a bunch of indigoes that I didn't want to chance putting in with anything too light. I had enough today to run two pretty full loads, one light and one dark, and I have been folding fabric for a good while now.



fabric I bought
Originally uploaded by Mellicious.

No comments: