Saturday, January 22, 2005

Unfinished

I brought up the subject of UFOs earlier and now I can't stop thinking about them. So I give in; here's a list of what I have that's unfinished.

1. The Frank Lloyd Wright panel I talked about below
2. Halloween panel w/pieced border - very simple, so how silly is it that I can't even get around to finishing that?
3. Crazy quilt in peacock colors - I knew this one would take years so I don't really even count it, normally
4. Jan Mullen teacups - black & white & red - I have a lot of blocks and no plan for what I'm doing with them (I gave a few of them to the guild for the auction last summer, but I still have plenty. They're fun to make and I got carried away, I think.)
5. Maple leaf blocks (from here, look for a "foundation patterns" section) - blocks are done, ready to sew together
6. String quilt - since I've decided not to use this one for a gift, I will probably give it to community service instead

That's it? I thought there were more. That's really not too horrible.

No comments: