Thursday, December 07, 2006

Daily updating?

Caliente

The quilt above (called "Caliente") was made by Cory Volkert of Normandy Park, Washington; shown in the judged show (category: Art-Abstract, Small) at the 2006 Houston International Quilt Festival.


I have been updating my Livejournal daily this month (for Holidailies) and it occurred to me that I've been really neglectful over here, so I'm going to try to start updating daily over here, too. I haven't done any quilting to speak of lately since my mother has been in the hospital, so, I may not have a lot to talk about, but I can at least make sure there's some pictures to look at! Think of it as my Christmas present to you guys.

(My mother is somewhat better, by the way, and has now been moved to a rehab hospital. I'm sure she would appreciate cards - if you want the address e-mail me at quiltsgalore(at)gmail.com.)

No comments: