Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Finished swap blocks

(If you're in the swap with me, avert your eyes!)


cranberry star swap blocks
Originally uploaded by Mellicious.

Only four of my 12 swap blocks are pictured, of course, but they're done, done, done! (And in the nick of time, too.) I'm meeting the swap leader sometime today to hand them over, since I'm not going to the retreat this year.

Speaking of the retreat, I expected to feel regretful about not going, but so far, nada. I do always get a lot done there, and I will miss that part - well, I will miss all of it, really. But I'm not pining about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blocks - was there a theme?

Mel said...

Yes - I should remember to say these things, shouldn't I? (I'm sure I said it way back when sometime, but still.) It was just supposed to be 12" star blocks in cranberry and pink. You could also use dark green and gold. Sort of a Christmas color scheme, but a little bit offbeat. I will post a picture next week (hopefully) of what I get back!