Monday, September 12, 2005

In lieu of a retreat report

I'm not going to try to write up a day-by-day report on the retreat, because it was fairly uneventful, on the whole. It went by awfully fast. You can see two things that I worked on below - I had a couple more projects that I worked on a little bit, but I really spent the largest amount of time cutting out pink and orange blocks.

And because I mentioned the exchange-happy guild members below, I realized that I ought to say that I got roped into doing another one - it's going to be stars in Christmas batiks, green and pink/burgundy. (I also probably ought to say that they really didn't have to do much convincing.)

I will have to take pictures of the exchange blocks I got in the fall batik exchange, as well. I have a lot more pictures of other peoples' quilts, and I will get at least part of them up here, but if you don't want to wait or you want to be sure you see every single picture, they are here.

No comments: