Sunday, April 24, 2005

New camera!


(Expect lots of pictures as I catch up.)

This is the quilt that the Friendship Bee made for my mother. It's one of several "comfort quilts" she received since she was diagnosed with cancer. They asked me before they started about whether she would like this design, and I didn't have to think twice about it. She does. She has it on her bed, and she told me today that she loves looking at it because she sees something new every time.

(Since I've mentioned my mom's health - she is doing quite well. She started chemo last week, but she said she actually feels better than she has in some time. So so far, so good.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So much yummy eye candy today! This quilt is great. It's got me thinking about all the things I want to do with black. I love where you're going with your green quilt. Combining batiks with prints and using all those shades of green is so gutsy and inspiring.
-Gillian