Sunday, April 17, 2005

It ain't easy being green

Would you believe I spent yesterday cutting green fabric again? That makes three weekends in a row. I am about to run out soon, though - I really intended to finish yesterday but I ran out of steam right before I got there. Unless I dip into Mom's stash - and she offered to let me - I only have three or four more to go. I might at least dip selectively into hers since I know she has some beautiful stuff. (So do I, actually; you ought to see all the gorgeous stuff that I didn't even remember I had!) She already let me cut a 5" strip off of a big piece of that yummy Lakehouse hydrangea fabric in green that she is intending to make a table cover out of, apparently. Anyway, next week I'm going to finish cutting my squares, but I'm also going to do at least do a few test triangles, no matter what. I want to be able to get some idea what this thing is going to look like - or rather, whether it's going to look at all like what it looks like in my head.

No comments: