Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Last year's ribbon winners: Yellow Bird


Yellow Bird, originally uploaded by Mellicious.

Quilt above made by Claudia Clark Myers and Marilyn Badger of Duluth, Minnesota; winner of 3rd prize in the category Two Person at the 2006 Houston International Quilt Festival.

I was looking at that list I posted the other day, of entrants for this year, and I started randomly plugging names from that list into the flickr search box, and I came up with this. Marilyn Badger and somebody who is not Claudia Clark Myers have a quilt entered this year. I had forgotten all about this quilt. The colors are lovely, though.

(I'm always saying that I had forgotten all about this or that quilt from my pictures, like I ought to remember all of them. Really, I think the size of my picture collection has grown past the point where I can remember them all, though. I remember an awful lot of them, and that's doing pretty well, on the whole!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this was at one of the minnesota quilt show i went to also. lovely :)