Thursday, November 16, 2006

Styles


Searching
Originally uploaded by Mellicious.

Quilt above made by Sherrie Spangler; shown in the exhibit "Celebrate Spring!" at the 2006 Houston International Quilt Festival.

I'm funny about what I like. I was talking about liking Hawaiian quilts the other day; I also love abstract quilts like this one. The thing I seem least interested in right now is traditional quilts, but I like some of those, too. I am nothing if not eclectic.

Just about all of my pictures from the judged show are up now - almost 200 of them. (I have got to quit taking so many pictures.) But I'm still working on the special exhibits. Lots more of those to come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pshaw. There is no such thing as too many photographs. I for one appreciate your effort!

Mel said...

Thanks so much!!