Saturday, November 06, 2004

Quilt festival blues

The only thing "blue" about the quilt festival is that I'm still tired from yesterday and I'm going back tomorrow. The good news is that Mom thinks she's going to feel like going, which is very good indeed. She just got out of the hospital (again) on Wednesday.

Anyway, the pictures are up in my Webshots albums - user name mel77c - mostly unlabelled, right now, and completely out of any order, but they're there. I'll put some of them up over here, but while you're waiting, here are a couple of Hoffman challenge quilts.

(During trip 1 to the Festival, I bought NO fabric, can you believe it? I did, however, buy Electric Quilt. And a big package of Thangles, and several of those scissors fobs from ByMolly.com, which I am utterly addicted to, for some reason. So I spent plenty of money.)

No comments: