Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Bonus quilt picture

I thought I would just start throwing up a random quilt picture when I have nothing else to say.


Here's the quilt Karen and I made for Beth and Jeremy last spring. (This is before it was quilted.) There are lots and lots more pictures of it - including detail pictures of all the photographs - in Karen's gallery.

I also want to throw up my standard disclaimer about this quilt: whatever Karen may tell you, she did most of the work on this quilt. I made some of the units and did share equally in the assembly process, but she did all the rest, including printing all of those photos, which had to have been a whole lot of work! (I keep saying this because she has a habit of making it sound like I did as much work as she did, and I'm really really certain that that's not true.)

No comments: