Thursday, January 10, 2008

Mosaics and other linky things

Agate Beach

Pat Durbin, who makes those great mosaic quilts like the one above, has a book out: Mosaic Picture Quilts: Turn Favorite Photos into Stunning Quilts. I haven't had a chance to check the book out in person yet, but if she can show how she does her quilts, then it sounds like a great idea to me.




Also, here's Martingale's new release page - several of those sound interesting!


Upcoming quilt shows (I always wish I could go to more of these, but my travel budget is limited, and I think what with the trip to Vegas it's pretty much gone for a while.)


There's another Fab Shop Hop going on, which is a good thing - except they send out these weekly newsletters that annoy me. "Don't you just hate it when a friend tells you the ending to a movie you haven't seen yet?" they say. Yeah, like telling where the bunny is is the same as spoiling a book or a movie! It's enough to make me want to post a list of bunny locations. (Don't worry, I won't. I may be rebellious, but I'm also lazy.)

No comments: